Bühler will be holding two feed milling maintenance courses: electrical and mechanical, in January 2014 at its Grain Processing Training Center, in Uzwil, Switzerland.
The first course, Feed Milling Electrical Maintenance Training, will take place from the 20th to 24th of January. The course will focus on electrical installations and scales as well as maintenance jobs and fault finding; ATEX; feed safety; maintenance organization; and energy efficiency optimization including assessment of as-is situations (steam checks, air and heat leakage detention, etc.), measures to improve energy efficiency and the interplay of energy efficiency and process optimization. It includes a site visit of a feed mill.
Electrical maintenance course:
- Electrical diagrams, WAGO, FCs, sensors & actuators, pneumatics, motor functions, adjustments, connections, machine control units
- Maintenance and troubleshooting on electrical equipment
- Energy efficiency procedures
- Maintenance organization
- ATEX personnel and production safety
The second course, Feed Milling Mechanical Maintenance Training, will take place from the 27th to 31st of January. It focuses on machine design and functions as well as maintenance jobs and fault finding and feed safety including hazards and critical control points.
Feed milling processes
- Functions and working principles of machines and plant elements
- Maintenance and troubleshooting on mechanical equipment
- Feed safety in maintenance: hazards & critical control points
For more information on the course contact Bühler's Project Manager of the Service Academy
Phone: +41 71 955 19 14,