batching process trouble

I'm currently working at one of the feedmilling company here in the philippines. We have a problem with our computer batching system. We can't able to batch because the screen had this alarmed appeared,."invalid use of null",.i just want to ask some troubleshhoting advises from feedmachinery.com,.Thank you so much,.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Have you got this sorted out yet?

Would be helpful if you supplied more information. What batching system are you using?
  • edited November -1
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but been in feedmilling company for 8 years now as HMI programmer. I think you just need to check your database that related to the batching proccess.

Data such as recipes, dosing weigher parameters or raw material bin data.

Its depend on your batching application, but one thing is obvious that one of the data value is not input correctly. Perhaps someone enter new record without filling all the necessaray input, or someone delete certain input and forget to enter new value.

Hope this help.
  • edited November -1
    I'm currently working at one of the feedmilling company here in the philippines. We have a problem with our computer batching system. We can't able to batch because the screen had this alarmed appeared,."invalid use of null",.i just want to ask some troubleshhoting advises from feedmachinery.com,.Thank you so much,.