Feed Mill Operator - Eastern suburbs Perth, Australia
- Performance Incentives
- Rotating shifts + Penalties
- Temp to Perm
Are you a country boy ? A hard and reliable worker? Used to the the smells of hay and what comes with it?
Here's your CHANCE.....
You will be working for a leading manufacturer of palletized feed that has been servicing livestock producers in WA for over 100 years
Our client is looking for a "stayer"
Someone who is hard working eager to learn and is seeking long term employment.
There is a variety of roles that you will be trained to perform:
Learning to operate computer control equipment in the manufacturing plant.
Compiling production reports.
You need to be able to:
- Work rotating shift
- Available to work weekends, some overtime
- Provide current forklift Licence
- Good time management, be punctual and hard working
- The successful candidate must be physically fit, and comfortable working in a yard environment which can be hot and dusty.
Only Applicants with no work restriction need apply
If you are interested in this role please call Willie on 61425020.
Alternatively you can send to us:
(08) 6142 5020
Suite 2,35 Cedric Street
Stirling WA 5020