Feed Additive

edited November 2008 in Selling Leads
Dear Sir or Madam:

Good Day!

Hoping this email will do better for your business. Sine we are in the related industry, which I got from Internet, so kind giving you our information as following:

My name is Fayer, working as Sales Manager in Fano Group Limited - Specializing in feed additive researching developing and manufacturing like DCP (Dicalcium Phosphate), MCP, MDCP, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, DDGS, Fish Meal, L-Lysine, Corn Gluten Meal and Choline Chlordie. For details kindly note our website.

Company has three subsidiaries in different areas of minerals, protein and sulphate respectively with capacity of over 3000MT for each product, located in Shangdong Province, China, covering 40,000 square meters, with 120 employees, including 40 professional and technical personals. It is an integrated enterprise with scientific research, production and sales.

We just finished equipments updating, and setup new product line, which has increased our production efficiency, accordingly low our cost, so our cooperation will be definitely maximize your benefits.

Since our company has been ISO approved with products SGS certificated, and output of DCP is over 3000MT, up to 10% of total of exporting yearly in china, I believe we can meet your especial requirements.

Appreciate your earliest reply!

Best regards

Mr Fayer
Sales Manager
Fano Group Limited