Submit News Stories or Press Releases
FEED NEWS

Kyodo Sojitz Feed opens feed plant in Vietnam

Published on 7 March, 2013, Last updated at 18:01 GMT
 
Kyodo Sojitz Feed opens feed plant in Vietnam

Japanese company Kyodo Sojitz Feed (KSF) officially opened its feed production plant in the Thinh Phat Industrial Park, Ben Luc district in southern Long An Province, Vietnam.

The consortium between Sojitz & Kyodo Shriyo is the first Japanese company to enter the compound feed manufacturing & trading business in Vietnam

The feed plant has total investment capital of USD$24 million, to which Sojits Corp contributed 51 per cent and Kyodo Shiryo Co, the remaining 49 per cent.

The feed mill has a production capacity of 200,000 tonnes per annum. With the company's general director Takashi Ishiguro, stated that they aim to achieve an output of 2 million tonnes by 2020.

Currently the company supplies pig feed, but later plans to expand its product lines to include feeds for poultry and other livestock.

Takashi said that the company would focus on the markets in Long An and Tien Giang provinces before plans to expand to the whole Cuu Long Delta.

 

 
COMMENTS
 
 
opens in a new window or tab
feedmachinery.com
  • 2017 © FeedMachinery.com. All Rights Reserved.