Looking for a pellet mill

edited April 2013 in Buying Leads
Can anybody provide me with a small scale pellet mill that forms Spherical Pellets from agricultural wastes like wheat bran, rice bran, sugarcane bagasse etc., The diameter of pellets could be anywhere between 5mm to 20mm.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Dear sir:
    We are professional feed machinery manufacturer, provide all the kind of the feed machine! Wiht high technology design, we can give you the best suggestion of this industry and satisfy with your requirement! Please feel free to contact us!
    According to your requirments, we can supply you one kind of our machine! This time, I send this letter to you, just want to tell you, we are an idealistic choice for you, about the details, if you need, contact me please!
    Best regards,
  • edited April 2013
    hello
    we are the Jinan ShengRun Machinery Co.,Ltd in China. we have the pellet processing line whose diameter can be changed from 1mm to 20mm.

Michael Fan
  • edited April 2013
    Can anybody provide me with a small scale pellet mill that forms Spherical Pellets from agricultural wastes like wheat bran, rice bran, sugarcane bagasse etc., The diameter of pellets could be anywhere between 5mm to 20mm.

Hi,

Our machines can produce pellet mill from 1.5mm to 20mm, we are Jinan Shengrun Machinery Co., Ltd. If you want to
    know more about the machines, pls feel free to talk with me.

Katia