Starting Pet-Feed Manufacture

We are interested in starting a Pet-Feed milling project for our market and we would like to get information on this project.

We are looking at investing in a medium size setup scalable to a large output setup. our market is ready for this investment and we would seriously consider strategic partnership with experienced manufacturers.

Anyone interested in the Botswana and regional market and a good solid partner for this project please contact the undersigned.

Regards
K. Mere

Comments

• edited November -1
    We are interested in starting a Pet-Feed milling project for our market and we would like to get information on this project.

We are looking at investing in a medium size setup scalable to a large output setup. our market is ready for this investment and we would seriously consider strategic partnership with experienced manufacturers.

Anyone interested in the Botswana and regional market and a good solid partner for this project please contact the undersigned.

Regards
    K. Mere

Dear MR Mere..
    I am younder from IDAH machinery.. for pet feed please kindly let me know if the feed is used for dog, cat or fish. willing capacity is how much per hour. and where will the plant location.
    please email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:younder2000@yahoo.com">mailto:younder2000@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
    regards.
    younder.
  • edited November -1
    hello, we are Jinan ShengRun Machinery Co.,Lt
    we have the pet feed processing line with the output of 100kg/hr,250kg/hr and 400kg/hr.

i wanna know which level you demand?

hope your reply.

Regards
    Michael
    Jinan ShengRun Machinery Co.,Ltd

Michael Fan

TEL:+8615106914720

MSN:fanxm_cool@hotmail.com