New user

edited October 2010 in Welcome
Hi am an Operations Manager at a large feedmill in Australia, just found this site and hope to use it to discuss feedmilling issues and give comments that are helpful when I can.
Thanks, Peter

Comments

• edited November -1
    Dear Sir,

I am really in need of your help, i am here from india and i am just planning for setup of animal feed mill in india. So please kindly can you help me for whole process of setuping industry from where should i start my processing.

Kindly help me at the earliest possible.

Please reply at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:siddharthafriend@yahoo.com">mailto:siddharthafriend@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->.

Thanks,
    Siddharth
  • edited November -1
    I am sorry I can't help you in your project, it requires a huge amount of work
  • edited November -1
    Hi Pete,
    I'm Danny from Malaysia, hope you can share some ideas with me on where to start on implementing process improvement. Thanks
  • edited November -1
    Hi am an Operations Manager at a large feedmill in Australia, just found this site and hope to use it to discuss feedmilling issues and give comments that are helpful when I can.
    Thanks, Peter

Hi,pete.

I'm a supplier of perforated screen for mills. we exported perforated metal sheet to many countries,some of my customer working on all kinds of mills. I could recommend him to you,you could get help from him,I'll be happy...

snowy
  • edited November -1
    Also a new user to this site and forum.

The best site i have been able to find about feed milling. It's been very helpful!

Hope to be able to contribute to the forums.