Introduction to Dry Type Fish Feed Machine
Dry type fish feed extruder is widely used for producing variety materials into high-grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, catfish, shrimps, crab etc. The final products have unique shape and good taste, high nutrition and smooth textures. For feeds of fish and shrimp, the floating time in water can be adjusted by the extrusion degree adjustment. This dry type floating fish feed machine is an ideal for small and medium fish farm holders or feed processing plant.
Advantages of Dry Type Fish Feed Machine
1. This fish food extruder is widely used for producing floating feed pellets of all kinds of aquatic animal.
2. Advanced technology and humanized design ensures easy operation and reliable performance.
3. High efficiency, low power consumption
4. Screw sleeve of this small fish food extruder adopts enchase alloy steel strip structure, which guarantees long service life.
5. Different moulds can be chosen to make pellets with different diameters and shapes.
6. Feed pellets dia. Is 0.9-15mm.
Common Raw Material for Making Nutritional Fish Feed
☆ Rice Dust: contain about 10-14% of protein and also contain vitamin B1, B2, B6 and small quantity of enzyme.
☆ Mustard Cake: Mix maximum 40% of cake in the fish feed. But don’t use dry cake more than 20%. Mustard cake contain 30-32% protein. It also contain a high rate of fat.
☆ Wheat Chaff: contain fiber, control many types of fish diseases.
☆ Maize: contain protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamin A and E.
☆ Cotton Seeds: contain about 54% protein. It is a better ingredients for supplementary fish feed.
☆ Fish Powder: easily digestible to fish. Fishmeal contain about 55-60% protein.
☆ Bone Powder: very necessary for building fish-bone. The ratio of calcium and magnesium in the bone dust is 2 : 1.
☆ Innards : very suitable and ideal feed for catfish. It contain 52% protein.
◆ Our fish feed extruder is of single screw design.
◆ We provide technical formula for making floating fish feed pellets after placing order.
◆ We send extra easy wear parts for free including two sleeves, one screw, one cutting knife and three die moulds.
Anyone who is interested in this machine, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.fishfeedmachine.com. Thank you!