Ingredients and Additives - Oman

edited March 2012 in Buying Leads
Hello All,

I am a new member of this board.I am representing a leading business group in Sultanate of Oman.Companies in feed ingredients and additives sector,who would like to explore Middle East Market, Particularly Oman may contact us.We would like to take distributionship or to do liaison work for the leading players.Please PM me.

Regards,
Shameer

Comments

• edited November -1
    Hello All,

I am a new member of this board.I am representing a leading business group in Sultanate of Oman.Companies in feed ingredients and additives sector,who would like to explore Middle East Market, Particularly Oman may contact us.We would like to take distributionship or to do liaison work for the leading players.Please PM me.

Regards,
    Shameer

Hi Shameer, we are professional manufacturer of feed additive, we mainly produce mineral amino acid chelate / chelated mineral premix / feed flarouring / acidifier & antioxidant... If you feel interested in co-operating with us, kindly feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Hank Zheng
    Guangzhou Tanke Industry Co., Ltd.
    Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:export_1@tanke.com.cn">export_1@tanke.com.cn</a><!-- e -->
  • edited November -1
    Hello Sir

We are producer of DDGS and SunPro 46 from wheat and we search for partner in your country if you are interested please contact with me
  • edited November -1
    We are a professional Chinese manufacturer and exporter who are specializing in the roll shells, which are used on pellet mill or feed industry to produce animal feeds, wood pellets, and other granules. For over 10 years our roll shells have been exported to the Europe.

Its material is normally C50, 20MnCr5, Gcr15 (52100), etc. The standard is German Standard DIN. The dimension is from 85mm to 1200mm, and weight from some kilograms to hundreds of kilograms, with hardness reaches at HRC60-62, and surface can be dimpled or corrugated. The product models we can provide are: UMT, CPM, Sogem, Marbrick, PMV LM, Prima, etc. and we can also make it as per your drawing. If you compare our items with another manufacturer in the world, you will fell our price is very charming and the quality is very excellence.

Quality standard:
    C50
    Type of hardness: Induction hardening
    Hardened on the surface: 60 - 62 HRC
    Deep of the hardness: 6 - 7 mm

20MnCr5
    Type of hardness: Surface carborizing
    Deep of the hardness: 1.0 - 1.2 mm

Gcr15 (52100)
    Type of hardness: Through hardening
    Deep of the hardness: 6 - 8 mm

In addition now we are looking for distributor, trader, whole seller and final-user for roll shell worldwide. We hope we could get win-win cooperation between both of us. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for detailed information.

Best regards,
    Meng Wang
    Orient-Sunrise international (Qingdao) Co., Limited
    Room 503, Buiding 2, No.16, Nanchang Road, Qingdao, China
    Tel: +86 532 8487 6605
    Fax: +86 532 8487 6605
    Cell phone: +86 132 063 85351
    Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:orientsunriseint@gmail.com">orientsunriseint@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->