For optimum pellet production, the CRT conditioners provide the best conditioning. Correct conditioning of feed for pelleting is necessary in order to obtain a good and safe pellet quality. The CRT conditioner is based on the first-in-first-our principle, making is possible to determine the exact conditioning periods, typically operating at 2-4 minutes.
The CRT conditioners provide:
- Time for steam and other liquids to be absorbed – typically operating at 2–4 min.
- Pasteurization to provide sufficient time to ensure uniform distribution of heat
- Material flow: first-in first-out principle
- High filling level
- Conditioning at temperatures up to 95 °C
- Formatting to eliminate common salmonella strains and similar bacteria
- Uniform pellet product, good absorption, few blockages and smooth running
- A self-cleaning stainless steel equalizer screw provides even flow to the pellet mill